Petya Ransomware Attacks companies across Europe and US
A destructive cyberattack – Petya Ransomware has strike companies across the United States and Europe. Ukraine government, banks and electricity grid hit hardest, but companies in France, Denmark and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also attacked.
Subscribe For Updates
- 5 Signs Your Website Needs A Redesign
- How Does Medical Recruitment Agencies Help?
- 10 Best Employee Retention Strategies to Reduce Employee Turnover
- How do Staffing Agencies Engage Top Talents? Attractive Job Description is the Key
- Thinking About Hiring A Staffing Agency? Here is What You Need to Know