Petya Ransomware Attacks companies across Europe and US
A destructive cyberattack – Petya Ransomware has strike companies across the United States and Europe. Ukraine government, banks and electricity grid hit hardest, but companies in France, Denmark and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also attacked.
- How is Artificial Intelligence Shaping Up the Mobile App Technology?
- Tips to Speed up Mobile App Development Timeline in 2018
- Why UX is Not UI? Answering the Million Dollar Question for the Laymen
- UX Design: Finding the Right Balance Between User and Business Goals
- Finding the Best UI/UX Designer to Make Your Digital Presence a Success