How A Digital Walkie-Talkie App Zello Became an Overnight Superstar
Push-to-talk program Zello gained prominence during Hurricane Harvey rescue efforts, and continues to serve as Hurricane Irma bears down on Florida. Within days of Harvey’s arrival, the free app saw about 120 people downloading and registering for the app every second. The app runs…
- Actionable Tips to Make an Exceptional UX Design Portfolio
- Why is Storyboarding So Important in UX Design?
- No Free Upgrades to Windows 10 after December 31 – Microsoft
- Windows 10 Microsoft Store App chooses more Acrylic Fluent Design in Latest Insiders Update
- Why Automated Testing is Essential for A Mobile Application’s Success?