Petya Ransomware Attacks companies across Europe and US
A destructive cyberattack – Petya Ransomware has strike companies across the United States and Europe. Ukraine government, banks and electricity grid hit hardest, but companies in France, Denmark and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also attacked.
- Actionable Tips to Make an Exceptional UX Design Portfolio
- Why is Storyboarding So Important in UX Design?
- No Free Upgrades to Windows 10 after December 31 – Microsoft
- Windows 10 Microsoft Store App chooses more Acrylic Fluent Design in Latest Insiders Update
- Why Automated Testing is Essential for A Mobile Application’s Success?