Petya Ransomware Attacks companies across Europe and US
A destructive cyberattack – Petya Ransomware has strike companies across the United States and Europe. Ukraine government, banks and electricity grid hit hardest, but companies in France, Denmark and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also attacked.
Here’s all you want to know about WannaCry Ransomware Cyber Attack: What and How?
Bitcoin Ransomware Cyber Attack is the burning topic now. It is deemed as the biggest ever cyber-attack in the Internet history. A ransomware named WannaCry stormed through the web. On Friday, May 12, 2017, around 11 AM ET/3PM GMT, a ransomware attack of “unprecedented level”…
- How is Artificial Intelligence Shaping Up the Mobile App Technology?
- Tips to Speed up Mobile App Development Timeline in 2018
- Why UX is Not UI? Answering the Million Dollar Question for the Laymen
- UX Design: Finding the Right Balance Between User and Business Goals
- Finding the Best UI/UX Designer to Make Your Digital Presence a Success