Top 10 Cyber Security Guidelines to Make Your Website Secure
Developing your own website is like building a home where you need to take care of the security as well. Security is required for maintaining the data secrecy and smooth functioning of the programs on the website. Those who breach the security of the website…
How to Prevent your Website from DDoS Attacks
Many times you come across a situation when your website is down. One reason why your website may be down could be due to a DDoS attacks. What is DDoS Attacks? The DDoS attacks is distributed denial of service attack. In this type of…
A/B Testing – 4 Basic Tips for Beginners to Excel in the field of Web Development
A/B testing, one of the finest methods of marketing offers strategies to figure out how, and in which ways, online promotional campaigns can help your business. It can also be used for testing everything right from your search ads to promotional emails and website copy.
- How is Artificial Intelligence Shaping Up the Mobile App Technology?
- Tips to Speed up Mobile App Development Timeline in 2018
- Why UX is Not UI? Answering the Million Dollar Question for the Laymen
- UX Design: Finding the Right Balance Between User and Business Goals
- Finding the Best UI/UX Designer to Make Your Digital Presence a Success