Child Care Management
Our client had the challenge of providing one tap access to parents seeking real time updates about their child at the child care center. At the same time they were looking for a digital platform for directors to connect and manage the staff. We’ve helped with a mobile app.
Are you looking forward to develop an app for your child care business?
type of work
NodeJS – SailsJS, Angular JS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS SNS, SES, iOS, Android
- Client approached Infojini with the requirement of Android and iOS apps that would make it easy for working parents to know about their child at the child care center with the help of real time updates about the child activities.
- Our major concern was to make it easy for the client to manage the huge amount of content/data in the app, and give teachers & parents a comfortable and easy navigation, without compromising on its classiness.
- Achieving Real time activity log & attendance system
- Making Native app for parents using iOS and Android with simple yet interactive designs.
- Making web responsive input system for teachers compatible with Desktops for all type of browsers and iPads.
- Separate interactive designs for teachers, parents & admin, as each user has different type of content to view.
- WE developedDifferent Scenarios for a variety of Content.
- We developed Compelling features for User Engagement:
We added following features in the app
- Daily Reports – Offers real-time activity and attendance report tracking access
- Notifications – Sends emergency alerts through notification to parents
- Updated Gallery – Offers one tap access to child’s activities from Day 1 through photos
- Meal Calendar – Provides calendar view of food menu and timely feeding report
Features of Teachers and Super Admin:
- Created Responsive web input system for teachers to keep posting about child’s activities to make it easy for parents to track their kids activities at the school.
- Developed super admin panel to manage teachers, assign duties and responsibilities to them etc.
- Technologies used: – Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Native iOS, Native Android