Digital Collaboration Platform for Parents And Teachers
Managing the school and handling parent communication simultaneously was the major challenge faced by our client. Merging the power of Montessori education and IT, Infojini has developed an Android and iOS app to make Montessori School’sdaily management and communication with parents quick, easy .
type of work
NodeJS – SailsJS, Angular JS, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, AWS SNS, SES, , iOS, Android
- Client approached Infojini with the requirement of Android and iOS apps that would make it easy for working parents to review their children’s academic progress & go through the daily activity log and attendance.
- Our major concern was to make it easy for the schoolto manage the huge amount of content/data in the app, and give teachers & parents a comfortable and easy navigation, without compromising on its classiness.
- Achieving Real time activity log & attendance system.
- Making Native app for parents using iOS and Android with simple yet interactive designs.
- Making web responsive input system for teachers compatible with Desktops for all type of browsers and iPads.
- Separate interactive designs for teachers, parents & admin, as each one has different type of content to view.
- We developed Different Scenarios for a variety of Content.
- We developed Compelling features for User Engagement:
We developed following features
- Auto Assign Notifications: With this feature Notifications will be assigned automatically to the parent based on their kid’s last activity log.
- Informative Student Dashboard: Help parents to analyze students’ performance and find out their strengths and weaknesses.
- Comparing Child’s Progress: The parent can compare the child’s performance with others of the same age-group.
Features of Teachers and Super Admin:
- Created Responsive web input system for teachers to keep posting about student’s activities to make it easy for parents to track their kids activities at the school.
- Developed super admin panel to manage teachers, assign duties and responsibilities to them etc.
- Technologies used: – Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Native iOS, Native Android