The web Application is about visualization dashboard of Judiciary information for District & Circuit courts for Judiciary for one of the large eastern state in United States.
Type of Work
NodeJS – SailsJS, Angular JS, PostgreSQL
Law & Justice
One of the prominent Judiciary’s in the east coast need to maintain trial and appellate courts caseload and performance data. This includes information about the work of the state’s courts and the daily efforts of the Maryland Judiciary’s dedicated professionals to provide fair, efficient, and effective justice for all.
They were looking for developing a website to display the case data for district and circuit courts for 25 counties in the Jurisdiction. They wanted an easy way of uploading the case data using a user friendly backend system and an authorization workflow based on user privileges for publishing the uploaded data in the website.
Also the Judiciary wanted a graphical representation of the case data uploaded in multiple chart representations such as bar chart, pie chart, stack chart etc.
- Infojini evaluated the option of developing the website using open source CMS technology such as WordPress and other open source web technologies such as AngularJS and Node JS.
- As the requirement was to present the large amount of case data of judiciary in an interactive/ pictorial form, our team thoroughly evaluated top-notch options HighCharts and FusionCharts, and delivered a clean and easy to understand graphical representation of complex data.
- Infojini developed the website and content management system using web technology AngularJS and Node JS. Infojini selected highcharts for integrating the charts on the website.
- We developed a custom content management system using AngularJS and Node JS, PostGreSQL technology.
- Our team created a workflow for case data approval when uploaded by the Judiciary Staff. Multiple views were created for data visualizations such as comparison view, Activity View and Data view.