Improving and streamlining communication between sponsors, organizers and hosts was the main idea behind developing this app. Infojini helped the client with a comprehensive event management system by developingnative iOS & Android App and a CMS for admin to handle the end users and content.
type of work
NodeJS – SailsJS, PostgreSQL, iOS, Android
Parks and Recreation
- The client wanted a digital platform for the entire event management system that could improve the communication between organizers, sponsors & location hosts by developingnative iOS & android app and a CMS for admin to handle end users.
- The client also wanted better task management to accelerate communication for subscribed users usinga real time chat, which helps in easier and faster information exchange.
- Defining the Requirements – Since our client was the first to come up with a concept for creating, sponsoring & hosting events in a single platform, it was difficult to determine accurate project requirements and potential features that would delight the target audience of event organizers, sponsors & location hosts.
- DGUI Constraints – Another major challenge was to maintain consistent performance, look and feel for users across various mobile platforms – iPhone, Android – because of various Graphical User Interface constraints.
- Users can request for their need in real-time to other users within one platform and check progress too using the dashboard.
- Real time chat for user communication.
- Technologies used:– Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Native iOS, Native Android.