Infojini Consulting will be present at the ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit in New York
We will head to New York on Friday, October 12 to attend the ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit. This one-day event is targeted to Talent Suppliers who are ready to “scale their businesses” within a High-Volume Contingent Workforce Model.
This event gives us a platform to schedule 4 private one-on-one 10-minute sessions with MSP leaders. “This is indeed a great networking platform, where we can interact with nearly every big MSP decision makers in the country under one roof. We are excited to be a part of this summit,” said Sandeep Harjani, CEO, Infojini Consulting.
Who Can Attend ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit 2018?
Owners, CEO’s, Presidents, VPs, Directors, Managers and Key Employees across all sales, account management, and delivery functions within a staffing or Statement of Work (SOW) firm.
Why Should You Attend ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit 2018?
- An opportunity to meet almost every major MSP decision maker in the country in just one day
- A platform to leverage and consolidate your sales efforts
- A chance to hear first-hand what your MSP channel partner needs from you to succeed
- A podium to showcase your company’s strengths and wins
- An opportunity to learn what other successful suppliers are doing to move up the value chain to a trusted partner
- Avail a chance to bid on time with an MSP at the Charity Auction later that day
Key People at the Event
The event will be attended by:
- Brian Clark, Senior Vice President Global Operations at AgileOne as our “Special Guest” to our MSP/Supplier Summit in New York. Brian will share a few of his insights from over 18 years in the Talent Ecosystem.
- Catherine Guerriero is the Program lead for Morgan Stanley’s contingent labor workforce for Technology for North America. She Manages the relationships with 40 staffing agencies that participate in the program.
MSP Guides in Attendance at the Event
- Basant Abraham, Global Program Lead at KellyOCG
- Thea Cimmino, Program Manager at Pontoon
- Aaron Cohen, Director of Supplier Relations at ZeroChaos
- Tony Cristi, Pontoon
- John DeWeerd, Vice President at HireGenics, Inc.
- Rachel Harrington, Regional Vice President at ZeroChaos
- Daniel Kalman, Sr. Director, Program Management at Bartech Staffing / Guidant Global
- Dana Kazanjian, Program Consultant at Pontoon
- Katie Macias, Manager Supplier Relationship – Global Strategic Sourcing at Agile One
Infojini looks forward to meeting you at the event. Our team would love to chat with you over Contingent Workforce Model/Strategies and much more.
Please join us at the ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit 2018!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
To get the latest staffing articles, industry updates and events and conferences, please subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.