How A Digital Walkie-Talkie App Zello Became an Overnight Superstar
Push-to-talk program Zello gained prominence during Hurricane Harvey rescue efforts, and continues to serve as Hurricane Irma bears down on Florida. Within days of Harvey’s arrival, the free app saw about 120 people downloading and registering for the app every second. The app runs…
Subscribe For Updates
- Healthcare Staffing Supplier: What to Look for when Hiring One?
- How to Improve Customer Experience with Mobile Apps
- This is What Happens When You Hire Contingent Workers
- Beware of these Mobile App Security Issues during Mobile app development
- Infojini Consulting will see you in New Jersey on Oct 22 for ProcureCon Pharma 2018 Event