Petya Ransomware Attacks companies across Europe and US
A destructive cyberattack – Petya Ransomware has strike companies across the United States and Europe. Ukraine government, banks and electricity grid hit hardest, but companies in France, Denmark and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also attacked.
Subscribe For Updates
- Infojini Consulting will Head to Austin, Texas to the NMSDC Conference in October 2018
- Infojini Consulting will be present at the ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit in New York
- Importance of Website Development & Design Services for Preschools
- 7 Best Ways to Find Employees for Hard to fill Positions
- Mobile Technology in Healthcare: Is this the future?