Petya Ransomware Attacks companies across Europe and US
A destructive cyberattack – Petya Ransomware has strike companies across the United States and Europe. Ukraine government, banks and electricity grid hit hardest, but companies in France, Denmark and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania also attacked.
Here’s all you want to know about WannaCry Ransomware Cyber Attack: What and How?
Bitcoin Ransomware Cyber Attack is the burning topic now. It is deemed as the biggest ever cyber-attack in the Internet history. A ransomware named WannaCry stormed through the web. On Friday, May 12, 2017, around 11 AM ET/3PM GMT, a ransomware attack of “unprecedented level”…
Subscribe For Updates
- Infojini Consulting will Head to Austin, Texas to the NMSDC Conference in October 2018
- Infojini Consulting will be present at the ClubVMSA’s Supplier Summit in New York
- Importance of Website Development & Design Services for Preschools
- 7 Best Ways to Find Employees for Hard to fill Positions
- Mobile Technology in Healthcare: Is this the future?