Park Finder for Nature Lovers
Infojini created a way finding app to help the park visitors with the wayfinding in the parks and provide information about the amenities and activities available inside the park.
Type of work
NodeJS – SailsJS, PostgreSQL, iOS, Android
Parks and Recreation
- Our client wanted a park finder app which could be installed on both Android and iPhone and a back-end from where parks could be managed.
- The requirement was to build the app keeping in mind the mobile audience being able to view activities available inside the Park through a map view.
- Through this app the user should be able to listen/watch park tour audio/videos.
- The app was expected to allow park fans to post the information of the park they’ve visited on the application’s general wall, to let others know what’s going on in the nearby parks.
- The mobile app should also have a report and feedback mechanism for park improvisation.
- Creating a CMS that can handle large amount of park data and traffic.
- Showing park activities in map view.
- Simple & interactive design
- We used PostgreSQL Database which made the Front-End lightweight.
- We pointed each activity latitude and longitude within the park area in the CMS.
- We Map kit framework to display activities for iOS and google maps for Android.
- We added functionality so that visitors can share their feedback or report an activity at the park through the park screen. They can rate, comment and add image to support their feedback/review about the park.
- We used simple yet interactive components to ensure that the app functioned seamlessly on iPhone & Android devices.
- We used technologies such as Sails JS, Node JS, PostgreSQL, Native iOS, Native Android