As the automotive industry continues to revolutionize assembly line positions and create operational efficiencies, the automotive landscape has changed considerably in terms of what skill-sets to look for. The rise of computer-controlled machinery and the increasing need to integrate consumer electronics into vehicles now demands that manufacturing professionals possess a combination of tech skills, math aptitude, and research acumen. In this guide we dive deep into the challenges faced by the modern manufacturer and the increasing need for re-skilling & internship programs. This guide also gives insights on the best practices that firms need to follow to hire top automotive talent in 2020.
In this Guide You Will Get Information on:
- Challenges faced in hiring automotive talent
- Skills modern manufacturers are looking for
- Increasing need for local training & internship programs
- Universities that offer customized training programs for the automotive sector
- Innovative recruiting practices firms should adopt