Inception of COVID-19 has brought a new reality into existence where the digital workplace has become a new normal. Employees are now working from the comfort of their homes and are hustling on their remote platforms. This reality has introduced a series of unprecedented changes that organizations are slowly trying to adjust to. To stay competitive, organizations are adopting a structured digital workforce plan to smoothly sail this uncertain wave.
In this eBook, we have outlined the digital workplace strategies that will help your business thrive and navigate the different challenges. It covers a wide span of solutions from remote work infrastructure, collaboration tools, cross-functional teams, workforce engagement plans to pandemic preparedness policies.
Some of the topics covered in this eBook include:
- Analyzing Risk & Impact of Digital Infrastructure
- Building Remote Work Infrastructure
- Setting up Cross-functional Teams to Foster Business Continuity
- Building a Contingency Plan
- Stabilizing the Supply Chain
- Establish Workplace Communication
- Preparedness Plan for Digital Infrastructure