The existing website of the school was outdated. The client wanted to use the latest technology and better user experience to make website attractive to prospective parents. Our UX team gave it a modern look and simplified the navigation.
Type of work
- A New York based Montessori School wanted to redesign their otherwise outdated school website.
- The school wanted to use the latest technology and better user experience to make website attractive to prospective parents.
- Additionally, they wanted to highlight the rich history of the school in an interesting form.
- As this school runs multiple programs, they wanted to highlight all the programs on the website.
- School wanted to have consistent design across the pages to showcase the different types of programs.
- The school wanted to present the rich history of the school in the form of infographic rather than textual form to make it appear appealing.
- Infojini UX team designed the wireframes and got them reviewed with the school staff for the navigation.
- We presented the journey of the school (its history) and its progress (achievements & uniqueness) over the years in an infographic form.
- Because of close and continuous interaction with the school staff during the website designing phase, this website redesign project was a huge success. The school appreciated the revamped (modern) look & feel of website and easy and quick navigation.