Advantages of Infojini Staffing Services
Benefits of Infojini Staffing Services
Millions of companies are using staffing agencies for recruiting the candidates their company needs. But why? Because they deliver quality staffing services. Whether these companies are seeking permanent staff for long term, temp-to-hire professionals or temporary resources for short-term projects, they are aware of the benefits of working with professional staffing companies.
Why Companies Use Staffing Agencies?
If your company is struggling to find niche talent or not getting the right candidate for your ‘hard-to-fill’ positions, partnering with a reputed staffing firm like Infojini makes complete sense. Our recruiting team has the knowledge, expertise and core staffing background to identify the candidates to help your business grow. When you leverage our staffing services, you can avail all of the below mentioned benefits:
- You will save your total hiring cost
- You can get effective staffing services
- Your total hiring time reduces significantly
- You will have relatively more hiring flexibility
- You will get top talent or niche hires
What are the other benefits of hiring Infojini?
- They have a database of 180000+ pre-qualified candidates
- Their attrition rate is less than 2%
- They provide dedicated account managers for every account
- They do domain and skill-specific recruiting
- Their project completion rate is over 97%
- They have experienced delivery team
When you decide to work with Infojini for your critical or niche positions, we will first meet you to understand on your requirement. Once both of us are clear, we will start the candidate search. Our recruitment is always two-sided – keeping in mind both your needs and candidate’s aspirations & ambitions to ensure both come out as a great pair and reduce time and cost-per-hire.
Do you have more questions?
How did you find this blog post? Share your feedback with us in the comment box below.
Subscribe For Updates
- 5 Trends That Will Drive Your Post-Pandemic Job Search Process
- Virtual Recruiting: The Next Big Thing
- Silver Lining: How COVID-19 is Leading Staffing Industry into Future?
- How Can Organizations Prepare for Remote Work During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
- 4 Creative Ways Managers Can Engage with their Remote Teams
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016